Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Retirement !!

During recess duty (After recess)...

Me : Yay!! Left 10 more minutes then retire loh!!!
Malisa: Yaya!! But teachers haven't go to class...
Me : Haiz.... Teachers!! Faster!!!
Lip Yi: Ginny, still on duty?
Me : Ya... Left 8 more minutes...
Lip Yi: Wow... You countdown ha? I finished my duty loh!!
Me : Huh?? So Good!!! Teachers ahh!! Faster go to class liao!!!

Few minutes later...

Lip Yi : (came again..) Still duty?
Me : Yaya... Teachers walk so so slow... Don't want to go to class... Still got 2 more minutes..
Lip Yi: Ooo..

Left 1 more minute...

Me : Malisa, left 1 more minute!! Yay!! We walk to the end of class 3a7 then we go,ok?
Malisa: No... We walk 1 more round then we end our duty.
Me : ok!!
Me & Malisa: 10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1!!!!
Yoohoo!!!!

Happy Retirement !!!



From tomorrow onwards, I can do whatever I like because I already retired from prefectorial board!! Finally can concentrate in studies now!!! So happy!!! But a bit sad because I really enjoy performing my prefect duties in school and I need to wear my blue ugly uniform. Sob... =(

As for the junior prefects, please be independent and don't think that you can't perform you can't perform your duties well without the seniors. Good Luck!!

Anyways, congrats to all st3 F5's prefects that we finally can relax and enjoy our last year school life with friends!! F5's prefects, enjoy bully our junior prefects ya!! Wakaka!! =p

No comments: