Monday, April 5, 2010

JPA interview

I went through it!!!

I can say that it was fun and can gain experience....

To tell the truth....

I'm not nervous at all....

So weird right?

The interviewers were quite friendly (That's made me not nervous I think.)

I'm in panel 1 Group 3...

3 girls and 1 guy...

That's mean 3 people are applying for pharmacy and a guy is applying for medicine...

Conclusion is.....

Don't be panic and an interview just a small part for the whole process...

If you say something wrong on that day....

It's normal because human is not perfect...

*update: I'm going for A Levels in UCSI while waiting for the news from JPA*

3 comments:

Eleanor said...

What did they ask u? I mean the interviewers.

ginny said...

Ermmm.....
Some personal questions...
Just need to tell them what you think & the truth...
Don't ever tell lies...
Talk with FULL confident...
But still need to be lucky...
Can't depend on the interview...
If you LUCKY...
then you deserve to get it...
So PRAY HARD!!! =D

ginny said...

Some personal questions...
Just need to tell the truth & say out what you think in your mind...
Dun tell lies...
But still need 2 see your luck...
If you are lucky...
Then you deserve it...
So PRAY HARD!! =)