Monday, May 31, 2010

Kuching!!!

Came back from Labuan last friday....

Going to leave Kuching tommorow.....

So fast right?

Bobian....

2nd June starts school....

But I enjoyed my holidays....

Mostly at Spring....

Ahhhh!!!!

Crazy Me!!!!

Overspent my money!!!

What I did at Spring??

Ermmmm......

Watched 2 movies at MBO...

Shrek 3D with youth friends....

Prince Of Persia with Stephanie,Elizabeth & Kelly.....

Bought gifts for my Kuchingnite & Sabahan friends......

Bought "Java Chips" at Starbucks...

Ate sushi at Sushi King....

Bought Bubble Milk Tea at Kokoberry....

Bought a white watch at Padini....

Chatted with Amanda & Marilyn.....

Saw Adeline Tan at MBO.....

Went shopping in Spring with Stephanie.....

The Happiest Thing in Kuching is.....

I CHANGED MY HANDPHONE!!!!

YAY!!!!

W705!!!

Going to pack my things now.....

No comments: