Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sweet 18th Birthday

I'm half ILLEGAL now....

but still.....

People treat me as an underage kid.....

hahaha.....

So what's up?

This year's birthday was different than last year....

Reflecting last year's birthday......

In high school....

My classmates gave me a suprise with a SUPER DUPER BIG CARD!!

At Spring....

Celebrated with my beloved friends....

At church....

Celebrated with my beloved youth kids....

At home....

Celebrated with my family with a HALF Secret Recipe Chocolate cake...


But this year.....

No family and high school friends....

However......

In college....

Celebrated with my beloved CHEMISTRY BOOKS....

My present was Chemistry Exam Papers.....

In my room....

No celebration but received wishes from my BAD BAD ROOMATES...

Rachel gave me SUPER JUNIOR 4th BONAMANA ALBUM!!!!!

Cherie wanted to creep into my room and put her present on my table but found out I was awake!!!

Hahaha....

I was her plan destroyer on that day....

Wicked Meeeee!!!!

Recently....

There was a BIG surprise in my room!!

Rachel,Naomi,Cherie and Fiona went into my room with a cake!!

Gave me a hand-made card too!!

The funniest thing was my face is too smooth until the cakes can't stick on it!!

Proud of my face!! =)

Anyways....

Thank you soooo much for the celebrations!! XD

No comments: