Saturday, July 2, 2011

high school

I went to school this morning. The school was having food and fun fair today for fund raising. I still can't believe that I left my high school for 2 years already! I was a student who was shouting "lelong lelong" and "buy 1 free 1" at the school food fair two years ago! And this morning, I was a visitor who "forced" by my juniors and teachers to buy food and play games from them!

I was very GLAD that my juniors still recognize and greet me in school! I was very HAPPY that I saw my high school friends and teachers (you know who you are) too! I saw my seniors who guided & taught me well in school!

I went to school with yet soong and yet mian. We walked around the school and we reflected a lot of memories. I was very PROUD of my high school! I'm PROUD to be a FOREVER TERESIAN! LOVE AND SERVE! I'll perform my TERESIAN SPIRIT in my life! =)

No comments: