Saturday, August 27, 2011

2am in Malaysia again!!

EXTREMELY HAPPY!!!!

I missed 2am showcase in May although I got a free ticket after the showcase.
(It's a package with the limited edition saint's o'clock album)

Last week a kpop friend told me that there's a 2am concert 3D show at Singapore.

Sign again! Why only in Singapore? So troublesome! Gotta make a passport for my 2am?!

I have a program at uni that time too! No way!!!

Being upset for a few days. :(

But now.....

I received GREAT news from my kpop kaki last night!!!!!

2am concert 3D show in Malaysia!!

Wheeee!!!!

I MUST GO!!!

It's on 13th October!!

It's gonna be the BEST birthday present ever in my whole life!!

Although I can't see their real faces like someone who is so LUCKY (you know I know). haha!

But it's still a good present!

2am & 2pm!! Yesss!!! :D


5 comments:

Siti Hajar Jasni said...

Hi,

I'm Jart and I know this is so random. I came across your blog while goggling for 2AM Show 3D and it happens to be that my bday also falls on 13th Oct. So have u watch it yesterday?

Siti Hajar Jasni said...

and btw, yeah it was the best bday present ever. :)

Sorry again for being so random.

Ginny Geraldine Tan said...

Hi, haha. I'm not going. It's too expensive. How was it? Did you enjoy? :D

ginny geraldine tan said...

I mean I'm not going to 2pm concert. I watched 2am show! It's the BEST gift ever! Nice show! :)

Siti Hajar Jasni said...

I too didn't go to the fanmeeting. Huuu~ I regret it so much, but I'm gonna save up for 2AM concert here. WE MUST GO!! I don't wanna regret for the second time.

I'm not really into 2PM so I'm not going and yeah 2AM SHOW ROCKS right?!! I lost half of my voice watching it. Oh GOD!! Finally someone who loves things I do. Nice to meet you. :)