Tuesday, November 13, 2012

BIG BANG!

27.10.2012

The BEST night ever this year!

Finally I get to meet Korean idols!

'B' to the 'I' to the 'G' BANG!

BIG BANG!

Thanks Anis for getting Cat 7 188 bucks ticket for me!

Although I wanted the cheapest 98 bucks ticket at first.

I was not as crazy as the rest of VIPs.

I was not a REAL fan of Big Bang yet.

Apparently this night turned me to become a VIP!

These 5 princes have the power to change my friend Jasmine & I to become Big Bang maniacs!

Prove: Check out our FB statuses & tweets everyday. :P

GD~~T.O.P~~TAEYANG~~SEUNGRI~~DAESUNG~~

You guys are too AWESOME!

Talented in both dancing & singing!

They didn't show their exhausted faces throughout the whole night!

I will not forget this memorable night!

LOVE BLUE OCEAN mission & HARU-HARU Acoustic version!


Bias no. 1: G-DRAGON


Bias no. 2: VIC Seungri

KAMSAHAMIDA for LOVING MALAYSIA VIPs!  



No comments: