Thursday, December 12, 2013

Awwwww Blog!

Dear my beloved blog,

So sorry for abandoned you for half a year! Being a 3rd year student is not east. Assignments, reports, presentations coming towards me pile by pile! So exhausted for trying hard not to stress myself. Yeah I'm doing well for this! At least I still can go enjoy  for the whole semester! From Perak to Melaka, and the last destination to Penang! That's my dream to be a backpacker traveling alone (ok, this time with a travel buddy) reading the map without knowing anything! Hehe. Week 14 is coming soon! Yay! Going back home for Christmas and New Year again! It's been 3 years continuously, it happens that my study week is to be clashed with my favourite season! Yeeessshhhh!! I won't let myself die along with books of course! That's all from me today. I'll update some throwbacks soon! :)


Love,
Your Master

No comments: