Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Valentine's Day

As usual, I went to school at 6.40am. So sad right? Need to go to school for replacement on that day. Actually, it's a wonderful v-day for me.

REASON NO. 1

During physics lessons, my gang, mei theen, stephanie the 2 adelines and I had an argument of interferences of sound and light waves.

Adel Tan: If dark fringes are constructive interferences, then soft sounds are
constructive interferences, right?

Theen & I: NO!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!!!!! THERE
IS NO RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN
INTERFERENCES OF SOUND & LIGHT
WAVES!!!!!


Adel Tan & Stephanie: But why Mr. Lee drew the blue lines represent destructive
(bright part) and black lines represent constructive (dark
fringes) for light waves? And blue lines represent destructive
(loud sound) and black lines represent constructive (soft
sound) for sound waves?

Theen & I: NO LIKE THAT!!!!!!!! THAT'S JUST
REPRESENT!!!!!!!


Adel Liaw just say "ha????" when we're arguing. (PS: She didn't go Mr. lee's physic tuition.)

Our argument was heard by our teacher, Ms. Chung. Adel Tan asked her the question which we're arguing just now.


BUT........

Ms. Chung: (Clueless for a while....) You people can ask this question to your
classmates. If u
people have found out the answer, tell me.


The Gang: Erm...... Ok.....





  • Reason no. 2
Joanna liaw, my BEST buddy gave a valentine's day card & a packet of chocolates!!!

THANK YOU!!!!
NANA LIAW!!!
YOU'RE THE BEST!!!!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO YOU TOO!!!!
HUGS!!!!
XOXO


REASON NO.3

I went to church youth last night. Our activity was watching a movie at Jacky's house.

Sorry!!!
I didn't know what's the movie called!!
It's something about happiness!!


After watching that movie, my conclusions are:
  • As a child, we must appreciate everything that our daddy & mummy have given to us in our whole life.
  • As a child, we should not waste our daddy & mummy's money to buy unnecessary stuffs such as branded stuffs (for teenagers) because money is hard to find.
  • As a mummy or daddy of a child during future time, we should give happiness to our child although life is tough.
  • We should brave to solve our problems in our life.


Last but not least,

WE MUST THANK & BELIEVE GOD ALL THE TIME!!
GOD IS THE BEST HELPER IN OUR LIFE!!
HALLELUJAH!!!!




1 comment:

Dot T said...

ginny! :D create blog on vday. nice! :) *teapot!