Saturday, February 27, 2010

Latest updates

Feeling like blogging now......Random.....

But don't know what to write....

Ermmmm.......


1. My daily routine after SPM??

-BORING......

-Sleep....

-Read books.....

-Sleep.....

-Work.....

-Play piano....

-Eat....

-Sleep....

-Work....

-Play piano....

-Bla Bla Bla....

2. How's my driving lessons?

Hahaha.....

Passed law test long long ago....

Just want to go for Bengkel seminar tomorrow....

That's mean I haven't get L license....

No clue to start the car engine....

So sad lah....

majority of my friends got P license now....

I still stuck in session 2....

3. SPM Results??

I dreamt about it twice....

Bad dreams.....

Sad......

A lot of people said that SPM results will be out during the 2nd week of March....

It's true since STPM Results were out last 2 days....

Wanna sleep now... *Yawn* Good night =)

No comments: