Wednesday, March 10, 2010

NERVOUS!!!!

11th March finally comes and conquers my life!!!
Can't believe it!!!
Still remember that last year I used to "hide" in the school pusat sumber and accidentally saw the teachers were looking at the SPM results.
I still can relaxed that time as it was not my turn to receive the result slip.
Time flies very fast.
It feels like it just happened yesterday!
And tomorrow it's my turn to receive it from my form teacher!!
AHHHHHH!!!!!
Whatever....
I still need to accept the truth...
If God thinks that I deserve to get good results then he will give me....
God....
Whatever decision you made...
I'll still accept it with my true heart.....
say Good Luck to myself!! =)



*will tell all of you my very 1st driving lesson after I take my result 2mr! XD*

No comments: