Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Add Math

I went to add math tuition yesterday....

A lot of funny stuffs happened yesterday...

I asked a question from my exam paper. It was about form 4 chapter 8 (Circles).

Me: Teacher, how to do this question? I can't find the angle.
Teacher: Blablabla... (I don't know how to explain)
Me: Ha? (Blur..) Kelly, how to do?
Kelly explained to me..
Me: Ya ho!!! So stupid!! Why exam I can't do?

*****************

When we were doing our work, suddenly..

Teacher: The government still arguing what language to use for math & science. So, what all of you will choose?
Everyone: ENGLISH!!!
Teacher: Ya. I think English is better. The government still need to translate all the terms to BM. Haha..
Me: Kelly, linear programming becomes program linear.
Kelly: Haha..
Me: How to translate linear law? Erm..... Ya!! Undang-undang linear!!
Kelly: Haha..
Me: Still got a lot can translate!! Integration- integrasi, Funtion- fungsi, Quadratic equation- Persamaan quadratik, Coordinate geometry- Geometri kordinat.
Kelly: Log leh?
Me: Log lah!! Translate also still the same!
Kelly: Ya ho.. Haha.. Solution of triangles?
Me: Ermmm... Can translate too!! Penyelesaian segi tiga!!
Me & Kelly: Haha...

3 comments:

Dot T said...

penyelesaian segi tiga! :DDD

PaYuRi said...

lol. log is logaritma lah. got change. hehe. first time can see somewhere to leave a comment. new for the blog.

Mx said...

Ginny! it's you! lol, i didn't know, because of the geraldine...