Sunday, March 15, 2009

Bible Games & Sharing

Just now went to youth gathering..

Suddenly got a bunch of new faces came and be our new youth members!!

PRAISE THE LORDS! WE HAVE LOTS OF NEW MEMBERS THIS YEAR!

After sing "k", we started our program.

I organised today's program, that was bible sharing and games.

It's my 1st to organised something for the youth, plus got new members today.

Really made me so kan chiong!!!

I know that youth members will think that bible sharing is very boring. But this time, I've made it different!!

We played games first followed by sharing...

I know that people always divide the groups in such a LAME way!! So I've made it different this time!!

  • Game 1- SMS
It's kind of passing game.

Me: What is the meaning of EMMANUEL?
Unknown: DUNNO...
Me: Who knows?
Stanley: Me!!!
Me: Ok. Say it.
Stanley: TIAN ZHU YU WO TONG ZAI ( IN MANDARIN)
Me: WRONG!!! It's TIAN ZHU YU WO MEN TONG ZAI!!!

After that, their group always said this phrase when they answered the questions correct.

LAME....

  • Game 2- Guess Who Am I
This game really very funny!! Haha... That's how it goes..


Bernard: (in Mandarin) WO SHI 12 ZHONG TU ZHI YI.
WO CHU MAI JESUS.
WO YONG JESUS DE SHENG MING LAI HUAN MONEY.
GUESS WHO AM I?

Answer: JUDAS

*********************

Elizabeth: (in Mandarin) WO SHI JESUS DE MOTHER.
Everyone: Haha....
Eli: (in Mandarin) WO HE JOSEPH JIE HUN.
Everyone: Haha...
Eli: (in Mandarin) WO SHI JIAO HUI DE MOTHER. GUESS WHO AM I?
Everyone: Hahahaha..

Answer: MARIA

********************

PS: the funniest wan...

Pete: (in Mandarin) WO SHI ZHI GAO WU SHANG ZHE.
Everyone: Wo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pete: (in Mandarin) WO SHI JESUS DE FATHER.
Everyone: WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pete: (in Mandarin) WO ZAI 7 DAYS LI CHUANG ZAO SHI JIE.
Everyone: WAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Answer: GOD

**************

After that, we had some sharing how we felt after playing those bible games.



1 comment:

PaYuRi said...

lol. looks like mine is the mst funny 1. haha