Sunday, March 8, 2009

Blur...

Last night, I played an online game called "sushi-do" with Adeline. It's so fun!

Adel: My egg!!!
Me: Haha...
Adel: Why you always steal my eggs?
Me: I want to use mah..

A while, Stephanie joined us.

While waiting for her...

Me: Ni is coming.
Adel: Why so slow?
Me: Another slowpoke.. haha..
Adel:....
Me: Later kacau her. Call her "Oh! Bunny!"
Adel: Ok!
Stef: Hai!!
Me: Oh! Bunny! Come liao!!


*********************

After that, my church youth had a meeting at my house. the meeting started at 7.30pm until 10.30pm.

Pete was talking some stuffs about "GUESTS". But suddenly...

Ah dau: Don't worry about the GAS tank. Sematan must got a GAS TANK supplier.
Pete: What are you talking about?
Ah dau: You are talking GAS right?
Pete: Not GAS!! It's GUESTS!!
Everyone: Hahahahahaha!!!


OMG!!
2 presidents got the wrong concept each other!!
SO FUNNY!!!

***************

Ah dau: So we do not need to go and "find" money since our youth are so rich. Or else this project we put on year 2010.
Me: (Suddenly blur & clueless) Ha??!! Year 2010??
Ah dau: Ya...
Me: Erm... What is the year next year?? (Still blur blur...)
Everyone: YEAR 2010 LAH!!!!
Me: Izit?? Ya ho....
Everyone: HAHAHAHA!!!!


Sorry loh....
Not my fault to become so blur...
I just finish my exam and suddenly become so BLUR!!
FUNNY ME!!!


No comments: