Thursday, November 3, 2011

19th Birthday

19th October is the most important day for my whole life.

I should appreciate to my beloved Daddy & Mummy for bringing me to this world.

THANK YOU!

It was quite a different day for this year.

No close friends and family celebrate with me.

No cake.

No presents.

No kml friends and room mates with me.

It was kinda miss those moments when my best best buddies gave me a LATE surprise in my room.

This year,

I received a lot of wishes from friends and family through fb, twitters and sms!

I received a SURPRISE from my course mates too!

Wow!

They're AWESOME!

They sang birthday song for me in lecture hall!

I was so shy!

haha!

After that, my class rep brought me to the back door.

Suddenly, my chinese coursemates sang song again with 12 DOUGHNUTS!

So cute!

I was quite touched!

I'm officially 19 right now.

Hopefully my birthday wishes will come true. :)

No comments: