Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Emo Blog

Like what Evelynn said,

Life is full of WHYs.

I'm so sorry if I did anything wrong & hurt you.

I don't know what's happening now.

Please tell me the truth.

I really wanna know.

Scolded me without a reason?

Just make me curious if I'm rebellion and don't listen to dad and mum.

Just a meet up is very common for me.

I don't know why I shouldn't do that.

I'm not purposely want to get a close relationship with anyone.

I just want to feel homely.

I have to admit that I have a TERRIBLE HOMESICK recently.

I thought I can be tough to overcome it but I can't do that anymore.

I just want to finish off my final sem exam quickly & go home!

Burst with tears after chatting with bro.

Haiz.

I'm not an idiot or childish.

Don't make feel that I'm an useless daughter who cares other people more that my own FAMILY.

Please.

I know what are good and bad for me.

All of you just make me feel guilty.

I hate my FEELING right now!

FAMILY is the most important people in my life FOREVER!

Sometimes I don't call back or pick up phone because I'm busy till late at night.

Not that I don't miss my family and purposely do that.

I'm jealous for those who can go back every weekend ok?

I also want to go home!

Life in hostel is like as if I'm a prisoner!

Life in campus sucks!

A mixture of BM & BI teaching.

Not interested in some subjects.

Stupid e-learning contract system which everyone needs to clear off 8 credit hours.

Life in KL is not as good as you think.

I really think these

"Is it a good thing to sacrifice my music knowledge to study nutrition?"

"Why did I keep my feelings & accepted my parents' advices to come UKM?"

"What if I regret after all?"

Such an EMO girl to write this post!

LIFE IS SO COMPLICATED!

1 word to describe my feeling now:

SIAN~~~~~

No comments: