Monday, November 14, 2011

My new Chingu! :)

151011 is a memorable day in my uni life.

I finally get to meet this kpop chingu!

I was worried that we would have awkward moments during this first meeting.

I know her since last year but we never meet.

Thanks to RACHEL RURAN LEONG who introduces her to me during matriculation!

Due to the distance between our hometowns, we just sms, tweeter & fb chat to each other.

Our first meeting was awesome!

We went Midvalley Golden Screen Cinema to watch 2am Show!

She chia me snowflakes too.

We chatted a lot.

Although it was the first meeting, I feel that she's my CLOSE FRIEND who I know for so many years!

We met again after I finished mid-sem exam.

I brought another kpop kaki chingu with me.

We went Sushi King & she found out I'm a SALMON LOVER!

I ordered 4 plates of salmon-related sushi out of 6 plates!

hahaha!

After that, we watched "In Time" at GSC.

Awesome movie! A MUST-WATCH movie!

We went to the PC fair & bought the same type of headsets!

She'll definitely read this blog!

*read this ya!*

Dear Evelynn,

You're totally a RACHEL-like girl! That's why both of you can be so close to each other. Anyways, I don't owe you anything anymore. Haha. Hopefully we can always meet each other for these 4 years! Gumawo for everything ya! Chingu forever! :)

Love,
your cute kpop chingu! XP

No comments: