Saturday, May 3, 2014

Stressless Freedom Days!

Was late for post last night. So, Happy BELATED Labour Day! I bet many working adults took off for today and balik kampung. Even uni students are holiday-ing at home now!! The BEST examples from Adriana and Evelyn the Kuchingnites. Sobs. I'm sure they're enjoying those local foods with a smile ear-to-ear. 

Whatever. I'm going to have my holiday next week!! Exactly 7 days from now! Going to meet my parents and some relatives at JB next week for cousin Lily's wedding! Thinking of meeting beloved daddy mummy and enjoying in an air-con room, makes me WOOHOO now!! Time flies fast! It's will be the day soon! However dad, could you please book the air tickets tomorrow? PLEASE tomorrow!! It's so cheap now!

Back to the main spot. Finally made a date with Kelly yesterday after few months! So glad to meet her again! Gossiped and Chatted the whole day, from 11am-8pm. Meeting a close true bestie really made me stressless, meditated and healed from the ups and downs in uni. It's hard to find someone like my high school buddies here. WHY THE PEOPLE HERE ARE SO FAKE?!! T.T

Anyways, don't want to talk about others now. So I was actually missed my 10am alarm clock and woke up with a shock at 10.30am! We said that we wanted to meet earlier for Suki-ya! In the end, saw her message saying she woke up late too. LOL these 2 people. It's a public holiday! Can't blame us for oversleeping right? Haha.

Arrived Suki-ya at 11.30am. It's a super long queue!! People were actually queuing up until the end of emergency stairs! So scary. Chatted and giggled non-stop made the time fast. We actually queued until almost an hour. Nevermind once in a while. For someone is USUALLY! It's worth to wait! Finally our turn to sit down drooling over yummy foods. 

Went from Sushi as appetizer, Miso and Sukiyaki stock with vegetables, beef and lamb. No CHICKEN for a day! So sick of it. Still in love with the fishcake with cheese inside it! They have new stuffs eg beef hamburger and beef balls. Kelly taught me how to dip the raw egg with meat! It's so nice!! Too bad for dessert, they didn't serve matcha ice cream! Crying inside heart. Yam and Chocolate flavor only. The ice cream was not solid also because cepat habis with the big crowd like this. Went out after stuffing everything into our stomach, the queue was still so long! Indeed the BEST JAPANESE BUFFET IN KL!

Sushi~~ I hate that bawang goreng sushi -.-

Beef! Lamb! Miso! Sukiyaki!

This is what people usually do before walking to the counter XD


After lunch, we went window shopping around pavilion. Kelly attracted by a pair of bling-bling shoes in Tizio. We went in and looked around once. Saw the SALE signboard, and said to her "Let's go Padini after this". Yea PADINI VIRUS was ruling over me! We walked around the concept store, saw a denim sleeveless blouse at PDI. Grabbed a blue and a black each. Hehe. Walked to Padini Authentic and saw pretty dresses & shorts! Grabbed a white lace dress to try. Walked to P&CO that sells girly clothes. Saw a navy blue dress too! It's time to try on! Just then, saw a "dumpling" bag at Padini Authentic that I want it for so long!! Hmmm. 

In the end, I gave up the bag as I have a few now and it's not an emergency. It's SPECIAL SALES!! Of course I bought something for myself! Haha. I didn't want to care about money anymore. Mum promised to subsidize a bit for my incoming HTC One. Teehee. So grabbed a set of casual (black denim shirt from PDI, turquoise singlet from Seed, blue checkered shorts from Padini Authentic) and the navy blue dress I took from P&CO. Girls just have the instinct to know that appearance is an impression to everyone (excuse only). Hehe. Kelly bought that turquoise singlet and blue denim shirt too! See! We're girls! XD

There's nothing to see in pavilion anymore. Since Kelly didn't mind to walk, so we walked to KLCC. Too many people there! So squessy! I brought her to
Mulberry & Cranberry Frozen Yogurt
Avenue K. It's really my new favourite hangout mall now! Not many people, so cooling, not noisy. Introduced Kelly Snow Factory, since we're food hunters. haha. I saw this Snow Factory from eatdrinkKL blog. We bought double scoops to try on. It's so nice!! The natural fruity taste is not sweet at all! Good news there will be an outlet at pavi!!


We went to Isetan grocery market for "window shopping". We're food buddies, including Adeline since Form 4 when I started to be close with them. In the end, me and Kelly are taking up food careers now! It's so good to have a friend who has the same interest with you. Cass you're my MPO friend yea! X)


While walking in Isetan, we're thinking of what to eat for dinner. So we walked back to pavilion for Bulgogi Brothers as she's yet to try Korean cuisine. We ordered Chicken Bibimbap and Korean Seafood Pancake. Tapao the leftovers for supper due to the large portions. Rojee, one of the waiters there, took so much care towards us! Felt touched to received a love note from him while paying the bill. #awkward

Seafood Pancake

Supper of the night X)

It's truly a Labour Day spending time with her! Stay sweet with Shawn, Kelly! See yea soon!



CF today was very inspiring. The topic was "Walk In His Ways". Lilian couldn't find a guest speaker for this. It's supposed to be a talk. Thanks Lucia for the idea to invite CF seniors to share their testimonies. Yik Hui was right. Life is full of choices. You can choose to be busy, you can choose to take up challenges, you can choose to listen to God! Mark was right. Walking with Him is a blessing. Although there are many ups and downs in uni life, but walking with Him by facing those difficulties is a blessing! Jane was right too. Although she didn't share much, but I agreed with her. CF is really a place to grow spiritually, a home to be with God's children, a connection between me and God. CF is a pathway for us to not forget walking with Him at the same time busy with life. So glad that I didn't miss this CF! Been escaping few times this sem. A sudden lovely feeling that there are still seniors in CF supporting us! next year no more seniors to jaga me. huhu.

After chatting awhile with Jane, Sujian, Mark and Kian Yang, alone walking towards the monorail station. Sigh. I have to go KLCC and spend the BR1M vouchers. It should a happy thing to receive Rm250 vouchers, but Malaysia Education Department suddenly announced that the vouchers can only be used for buku akademik, jurnals, buku dan majalah ilmiah starting 1st May. *facepalm* Students are so sick of journals and reference books already, and now you want us to spend the free vouchers with these again?!! #crazy

It's the 2nd day of May, so decided to clarify this notice. I don't understand by saying "boleh beli buku fiction & non-fiction yang berilmiah". Meeehhhhh.
Chicken Chop and Salmon
What's wrong with this education system. Sigh. Before that, just realised I haven't take lunch. Lol. So went to the food court and ordered Kungfu Baked Rice. Still nice!



Luckily Kinokuniya accepts English Novels using BR1M vouchers. Phew. Walked round and round, searching for nice books to worth using 200 bucks vouchers. After putting Sophie Kinsella and Cecelia Ahern into my basket, hesitated the remaining amount should be used for Nutrition, Self-enrichment or Music? See what I bought?! hehe. I'm enough with nutrition books now. I've few books that are enough for my future use. Self-enrichment has to experience it myself. So I took the art of teaching music and read a bit. It looks interesting. I might change my mind after grad right? :)

Books of the year!

Self-enrichment with this? No one knows the future XP


I've never know that visiting a bookstore and deciding on choices would be so
Watermelon with honey jelly
exhausted. Walked to Hui Liu Shan and ordered a refreshing drink. Brought Jodi Picoult's Keeping Faith and read while waiting for the peak hour to get over.
















Brought The Loaf breads back home for dinner. I still prefer Lavender though, even if the owner is Tun Mahathir.Lavender has a wide variety of breads and pastries. Maybe early in the morning, The Loaf has many nice breads. 
 
Sausage Roll, Lemon Cheese Bun, Triple Chocolate Doughnut


LOOK AT THE INNER LEMON CHEESE!!!



The clock is going to strike 12am soon. OMG tomorrow feels like a MONDAY for me. Going to help out a none-of-my-business intervention programme in the morning. These people ah! Ruining my saturday plan. Yeesh. Whatever it is, remember to walk with God. Hallelujah! :D

No comments: