Sunday, May 18, 2014

Walking through this week~

I think I'm old already. Feeling lazy and tired every time walk back home from monorail station. I just wanna go home! HOME!! T.T

Really miss mum and dad a lot, even though just met them last week. OMG feel homesick when getting older. haha. Went JB for cousin's wedding and family reunion last week. KLIA2 is so pretty and big! I'll ship Air Asia from now onwards. :D

Happy to see this "shapo" cousin finally married with a kind and lovely guy! Chinese foods for 3 days continuously without spending a cent. Finally I can get rid of burdens and responsibilities during these 3 days, although some people just nearly ruined my holiday mood. Geram-nya!!Whatever was this, still enjoyed this awesome weekend with family and relatives.

Went to home visit at Jempol N9 past Monday. I know lecturers want us to expose in this environment, but don't you think it's too much?? My poor coursemates gotta go for this 4 hours journey back and forth during study week. I don't care. Just submit a letter saying I'm going back home for settling my internship. Hmmp! Less classes now as I'm going to end this sem 2 more weeks! Which means exam's coming in June! Aduh!! This week gotta have many deadlines for assignments. The coming last week will be presentation week + my LAST visit to Jempol.

Last CF committee meeting with the 13/14 team. Phew! nearly taking over the President job for another year. Luckily our candidate willing to try it! Thank God for hearing our prayer! :)

Money has been flying away recently. Sobs. Just withdrew 100 bucks yesterday, went withdrew again just now. so sad! KL expenses so high!! Saw in New Straits Times about MPO Brilliant Brothers. Crazily went to the box office and bought the ticket. It's only 15 bucks for student price!! so happy!! 

From Bach to Tchaikovsky, the Canadian violinists are really awesome!! Too bad I was alone enjoying the show. Miss mum and cass teman me at MPO!!

So tired of my uni life now. Just thinking of GRADUATING every moment. Haish. Back to lab reports. No photos tonight. 

Till then
XOXO


No comments: