Thursday, May 1, 2014

When the TIME passed by~~

When the TIME passed by, everything will change.
When the TIME passed by, you'll forget some important things.
When the TIME passed by, some people still the same, MOST people have changed.
When the TIME passed by, life is becoming difficult.

Just remembered I have a blog after reading TypicalBen's blog! http://typicalben.blogspot.com/ He's so cute! Can't believe He's 25 years old now! Look so boyish. Teehee.

Anyways, 4 months have passed for this 2014. Many ups and downs. Should I start from my first sem break of this 3rd year? Let's go!


January:
A month full of Spring and Love. Maybe because it's a semester break? Or Chinese New Year? The feeling surrounded by family and friends is just indescribable! Before went back home, shopped like a shopaholic at Bukit Bintang. From KLCC-Pavillion-Farenheit88-Sg Wang, what do you am I? The FIRST thing I'll always MUST do after going back home is to contact Cherie and Rachel! 
Starbucks+Biostat = make life easier ;) *Finals*

I just love hanging out and chat with them. TRUE FRIENDS are hard to find, so cherish them! Few days before CNY, as usual, a tradition to visit house-to-house with high school friends! Woohoo! This time added few long-time-no-see classmates! So excited to meet them once a year (some)!


February:
A month still in Spring and Love, but MORE! Dad usually loves to cook for CNY eve family reunion. And we all LOVE his cooking too! This year was bit different in terms of menu and "chef". This round bro joined dad to cook 2 dishes! So glad to see both of them chatted well again (bro is too direct towards dad sometimes). This reunion dinner we had Chinese+Western cuisine. Dad the chinese cuisine chef, and bro the western cuisine chef created a men like this: Garlic Salmon, Shrimps Fruits Salad, CNY soup I've no idea in Eng version, Lo Duck, Stew Sea Cucumber, Nyo Hiam, Steamed Fish, Broccoli Black Mushrooms, Steamed Crabs, Black Pepper Lamb. 10 dishes omg!! Delicious till bloated. Btw, I didn't have big appetite to eat a lot temporarily. Sad tim.

First time celebrated CNY with our new member in family, baby Jayden! Before 12am stroked, the people started to "pimpompiang" an hour before this year! SIAO! As usual, first day of CNY went to grandma's house. Love the chitchatting session with cousins every CNY!

Grandma & family
                                   

 BIG ONE FAMILY


JAYDEN!!

2nd day CNY also as usual, stayed at home, waiting people to come, shook visitors' hand, opened containers asked visitors to makan, poured soft drinks, random Q&A session with visitors (get what I mean?), waiting for Angpow, waved goodbye, tutup pintu! Haha find it funny here. 3rd day is always ST3 tradition to have visiting friends' house! Went to 8 classmates house. Kelompok pun makin besar year by year! Happy to see them differently every year. This year I get to celebrate Chap Goh Mei with family & friends! Sobs touched.

Lippy!!
                                                  
Michelle & Lippy! Thanks for the fellowship!





Kelompok visting getting bigger untill the end!

Finally the Trios are reunited! My 1st friend in 2A3 & 3A1!


After a week back for new semester, Cass came to KL for Teach For Malaysia! Teman her shopping searching for white formal blouses. So random lah her! Went to MPO from Classical to Broadway too! Wonderful!! I have a question here. Why MALAYSIA PHILHARMONIC ORCHESTRA MOSTLY ANGMO?! so weird. The saprono singer was awesome! George Gershwin omg! #fangirling 


March:
The whole March was just so sad. Counted down to go home ALMOST EVERY NIGHT. Emo missing close friends. First half of this semester was busier than now! Just don't know why, felt it's hard to survive here everyday. It's a fact okay? Sobs. Tons of presentations and assignments and classes. Everyday's routine was like this: wake up-boil water-breakfast-walk to fac-classes till 1pm-lunch-2-5pm classes-walk back home-nap-shower-eat bread & fruits-chase TVB drama-assignments-check FB all the time for important notifications-sleep. WHAT A BORING ROUTINE?! My buddy ever told me that 3rd year is a busy year before heading towards fyp year. Alright. I still have to go out relax oh. It's yourself choose or not to choose to have a relaxing life though.

The only stuff I enjoyed here is CF. CF is really a place to get out from burdens and sadness. CF Family, CF Activities, FES Activities. Met Cherie Joyce at CF PROMO! Always loving the way FES give the knowledge of God. Went early dinner with them and their CF friends after ended. They're so fun! Thank God that this year's UKMKL CF improves atm. Hehe.

 
 
Blessed this month was full of blessings. :)
  
Went back home end of this month too. Ssshhh. Mum sponsored for me to come back and helped her. Glad that she trusted me to share her burdens to me. There's a purpose for this trip back yea. Don't think too far. Haha. This trip back was tiring man. Right after I reached Kch, dad brought me to mum's music school and that night had strings ensemble practice. Felt lost the first night as I've been "lost contact" with my violin since 3rd year started! Don't know what's the arrangement and no idea what songs to play. Luckily I could catch up easily. Yay! On the 2nd day, all of us continue to prepare and practice more. I've to continue to make the behind-the-scenes video. Didn't have any inspiration yet after received all the materials. Big problem on the 3rd day! Windows couldn't enter my user! Cry hard inside my heart! Sobsobsob. What I worried were my titik peluh, MV, songs & dramas! Luckily someone fixed for me. Whee! But all the folders still hilang after that person went off. Called him to come again the next day. The problem was that night had first and last REHEARSAL! Gotta try on my laptop for video and sound effect. Nothing for me to try loh! Made myself busy only that night. Photographer, Video Presenter, Violinist, Concert Mistress for big group strings ensemble. haish. Luckily everything was found the next day! Hallelujah! After putting some words and photos, finally got some inspiration for the video! 1 hour gao tim! Felt touched when the hall full of applause after the video. Everything ran well and better than last night's rehearsal. Sayang bit from the MC's part. Should have asked Rachel to be MC! Mum booked her for the next incoming one. Hehe.
Pricipal Mummy giving "my written speech" XP

Seeing all the teachers and students and parents put so much effort on this concert, felt glad that mum's dream is coming true almost soon! All the teachers, thanks for the hard work and continue to give more ideas and contributions to what you're doing and wanting to do now. Especially the young ones, continue to seek for more knowledge and experiences; most importantly, let the students to trust on you! Mum, no worries yea. Don't carry so many burdens on yourself. Will pray for these people. :)


April:
Self-reward with Japanese feast after exam & biostat proposal!
Went back KL for midsem exam and stayed for 2 weeks. AP exam reminded me about BM essays during SPM time. LOL! 5 essays to write for 50 marks! This part nevermind. Don't know why my brain kept on translating my ideas to BM! BM BM!! see see!! Wrote an English for 1 question only. Aigoo. Forget about midsem exam now.

Midsem break whee!! Appreciating everyday for this week. From family to friends, My plan was full of appointments. Brought back lab reports. Lazy to touch. Nvm just enjoyed this week!

A "Japanese" on my right & a "Korean" on my left? Hmm.
First day of break, just realised that new violinist I met during concert really come to mum's place to teach violin. Mum always brags him that he's same age as me. Wooi mum! Chatted with him awhile during rehearsal that time. Felt the same as him pun. At this age stage, I guess youngsters still floating here and there, don't know what to do and what own self would like to do for the rest of life. But mum thinks he's just joking on this job. Alright I think he's still unstable. Agreed what mum said! "some people so kiang but don't know how to teach." Yea true also. Found him in FB though. Aigoo can't recognise also. People always say profile picture is fake. Give it a LIKE! I guess mum's music school has 2 leng zaiS now. Aduh these kids, ST3 kids pun. *ST3style* Saw a kid's status "Fangirling a Japanese and a Korean that night!". Walao kua zhang loh. Oklah I agreed both good-looking.Harlo they're TYPICAL CHINESE! Mum! what have you done to these kids? 

Met my 3 aunties and baby Jayden on 2nd day! Went to Richmond's place for dinner. Big appetite is back again! Ate like a barbarian and ordered mix grills. Apu. Baby Jayden grown up after 2 months! He's 5 months now! Went for a haircut with mum too. Like my hair now! Satisfied! Girls night with Rachel, Cherie, Yet Soong & Yet Mian. Girls talk at Howdy's and YongSoo ice cream.




Met Adeline, Cass & Emman for lunch the next day. When St3 meets StJ, the funny chatting session was back! Haish emman! How can you remember what happened to me and you at Mrs Wee add math tuition 4 years ago? Beh tahan. After that went badminton with Rachel and Cherie with the kids. Gave Rachel her advance birthday gift. She likes it! #happy

Back to KL again. Emo again. Seeing this lagi emo!!
Miss Dad's cooking


Discovered new church in KL!! Love St. Ignatius Church!!! The choir, the people, the ambiance, the Priest. Love everything there! So homely!! Made me think of St. Mark church.  I'll try to go there every week, even though nobody's with me. hehe. Found Sarawak Kolok Mee at the nearby kopitiam! The taste of oil used is similar to the ones at home. But still kch the best! Went Ikea too at the same day. Ikea meatballs & spring chicken for Easter Sunday!


Too many movies this month. Too many. Went movie alone for the first time as no one wants to teman me watch divergent. Tobias is so handsome!! His sexy deep voice wow!! Watch captain America with Joanne last Fri. Thumbs up! Captain America with his blue eyes and blond hair is just so hot! Went Levain for lunch after stuck in a traffic jam for 30 mins?! Ate for 20 mins (I think) and ciao to Raja Chulan for calculation class. Never know it takes 15-20 mins to walk to Raja Chulan! Tak sempat pun went to Prof Poh class. Nvm lah. Priya told prof I went out & met long-time-no-see-friend. Aigoo don't know what to do when I'll meet her for last TP class. Finally get to try Teppanyaki at Food Republic. YUMMY!!! Joanne PLEASE come KL again!! Last sun went movie again. This time with Lilian, Adriana and our Beloved VANESSA!!! She's getting feminine now! Found out that we always watch Disney or Cartoon movies together. Watched Muppets most wanted at TGV 1U. 1U I LOVE YOU!! If I've an opportunity to stay/work in KL *touch wood*, I'll prefer PJ though. NONO! Home the best!



As usual, counting down for home now. So many sad things happened suddenly this week. Sat morning gotta go help out in an intervention program. Classes packed again starting this week. This morning MNT seminar presentation, hampir pengsan in front also (WHY?!). Suddenly replaced priya as wakil pelajar to attend meeting with Prof Zit and PSP NS. She remembers me chasing the dogs away for her. Wuiseh. What lah?! Gotta help out for Intervention program at 3 kampung orang asli for 7 times including study week?!!!!! Why choose me to know this fact?! I WANNA GO HOME!!!! Don't mind being deducted marks for ponteng-ing the last 2 days though. Don't care anymore. I think I'm decreasing my passion on this pathway while walking up towards the "hill" Recently keep listening to classics and orchestras. Imagine myself performing with them. Do you think I'm insane?! I think I've found out my passion now. I love nutrition and food! But my LOVE towards music is greater now! Haish. Whatever.


Been writing this super long blog since 10.30pm 300414. It's 1.15am 010514 now! I'll end here. Happy Labour Day!! Freedom day for me!! No assignments!! No lab reports!! No study!! No stress on academics!! Going to meet Kelly for Sukiyaki *slurps*

Nitez! :D


He said, "If you listen carefully to the voice of the LORD your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the LORD, who heals you." - Exodus 15:26

XOXO



No comments: